Monday, June 07, 2010

Ambivalent
- (noun) simultaneous and contradictory attitudes or feelings (as attraction and repulsion) toward an object, person, or action.


The word Miss K used to describe my coursework over our KFC meal today. I think it fits me really well. So well that I started to laugh while reading the definition halfway, Linette and Miss K too HAHA.

I hope I'll be able to find suitable words to put on my paintings for the coursework! I'm FINALLY (almost) done with the background layer for the sunset so I'll move onto the next painting of the clouds (like, an ENTIRE canvas with clouds) and get back to the clouds in the sunset painting after it dries.

Played the same song on repeat from 8am till 10pm (with breaks in between of course), Mononke Hime Medley!


I dont know if I should ask I don't know if I should ask.

No comments: